Are you passionate about building better user experiences utilising digital industry solutions? Do you enjoy working on a wide variety of high profile client engagements? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives? Let us have a chat!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Skilled in building reliable automated tests from front end and back end following automation best practices
Object oriented programming experience in Java
Ability to develop and execute test strategy for web applications having a high degree of complexity
Web Services testing experience
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ yrs experience in quality assurance and testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience writing integration tests
- Experience testing restful API’s and UX
- Knowledge of testing within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and automating them
- Hands on knowledge of test automation approaches, frameworks and tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process in a distributed agile model.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in healthcare domain is favourable.
Why join plan8?
- We empower team members to make meaningful contributions and a real difference to our culture.
- We value individual responsibility over shared accountability - we enable you to excel.
- We believe in transparency, collaboration and innovation where team members grow and mentor each other.
- We support our team members who wish to work remotely.
- We offer generous compensation and immeasurable experiences in an exciting work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying