Are you passionate about building better user experiences utilising digital industry solutions? Do you enjoy working on a wide variety of high profile client engagements? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives? Let us have a chat!
As an Associate Product Manager, you will develop a high value product roadmap against the overall strategic direction of the company, investment ask, sales strategy, market analysis and engineering capability.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap
- Define and maintain user requirements and user journeys
- Monitor, provide input and track design and technical requirement specifications
- Work with development and quality assurance teams to act as the product expert for clarifications and knowledge transfer
- Work with Head of Product Management to create product roadmap and establish a release plan
- Work closely with sales, pre-sales, marketing and key industry alliances, partners and customers to gain market feedback on current, planned and future product portfolio
- Facilitate effective decision making through presentation of key information and recommendations
- Lead and manage key customer implementations
- Execute well-defined project analysis, including cost benefit and structure analysis
- Provide financial oversight
- Prepare reports for Steering and Stakeholder level decision making and decision support
- Develop risk mitigation plans and manage customer expectations and resolve cross-functional issues
- Define technical engagement strategies with stakeholders
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Computer Applications, Master of Science in Computer Science
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Overall 3+ years of experience of relevant experience in enterprise software product management
- Experience should include overseeing multiple software development or web development projects
- Experience in working in a distributed Agile environment
- Experience in healthcare domain is favourable.
- Have a high level of business product knowledge
- Be comfortable in dealing with the stakeholders across the organisation
- Be able to introduce new concepts and practices
- Be a fearless and energetic team member, prepared to take risks and deliver on what is promised
- Possess the curiosity and drive to develop additional skills to ensure team success
- Knowledge of HL7/FHIR framework desired
Why join plan8?
- We empower team members to make meaningful contributions and a real difference to our culture.
- We value individual responsibility over shared accountability - we enable you to excel.
- We believe in transparency, collaboration and innovation where team members grow and mentor each other.
- We support our team members who wish to work remotely.
- We offer generous compensation and immeasurable experiences in an exciting work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying