Are you passionate about building better user experiences utilising digital industry solutions? Do you enjoy working on a wide variety of high profile client engagements? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives? Let us have a chat!
- Assisting in the development of concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis and the creation of sitemaps, process/screen flows and wireframes.
- Assess end-to-end customer experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative.
- Give concepts meaning by visualising service concepts, and creating visually compelling concept models.
- Build consensus between services and/or stakeholders to create a continually collaborative by leading design thinking workshops.
- Develop user interface standards and guiding principles spanning omnichannel design systems.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer throughout solution design and development.
- Conceptualize and champion user-centered design working closely with sales, product and engineering teams.
- Design principles may include responsive / adaptive design and consistent / intuitive end-to-end experience.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Minimum BSc/BA in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or appropriate commercial experience.
Tools and Frameworks
Working experience and expertise in Accessibility, CSS, HTML, Micro-UI, Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe, Cypress among other tools.
- 3+ years of well-rounded design experience with a strong portfolio of live products.
- Ability to work remotely and with distributed agile teams across multiple time zones.
- Posses an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Mentor other team members and uphold brand and quality standards in all projects produced by team or partners;
- Knowledge of process and challenges associated with interactive physical installations;
- Highly self-motivated and directed with attention to detail;
- Proven ability to independently prioritize and execute tasks;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in healthcare domain is favourable.
Why join plan8?
- We empower team members to make meaningful contributions and a real difference to our culture.
- We value individual responsibility over shared accountability - we enable you to excel.
- We believe in transparency, collaboration and innovation where team members grow and mentor each other.
- We support our team members who wish to work remotely.
- We offer generous compensation and immeasurable experiences in an exciting work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying