As a Business Analyst, you will be a critical point of contact between the product manager, the customer and the product engineering team. You excel in understanding high level requirements and working closely with the solution architect and engineering teams to define user stories and requirements for the teams to develop against.
- Define capabilities and epics in conjunction with product manager and engineering.
- Develop detailed acceptance criteria for Epics with the stakeholders that are allocated to the Delivery Teams
- Key figure in the communication and development of the product road map
- Participate in the development and ongoing growth of relevant Communities of Practice
- Working with Product and Engineering teams to facilitate and enable a recommend prioritisation of epics using agreed prioritisation methods (e.g WSJF)
- Involvement in agile activities including daily stand ups, retrospectives etc
- Define enabler features (non-functional change) and ensures that these are prioritised to support and add business value
- Clarify requirements in the Solutioning process and communicate work packages to the delivery teams
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Computer Application Master of Science in Computer Science
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Overall 3+ years of experience in enterprise software product management as a business analyst
- Experience should include overseeing multiple software development or web development projects
- Experience in working in a distributed Agile environment
- Experience in healthcare domain is favourable.
- Have a high level of business product knowledge
- Be comfortable in dealing with clients and other stakeholders
- Be able to introduce new concepts and practices
- Be a fearless and energetic team member, prepared to take risks and deliver on what is promised
- Possess the curiosity and drive to develop additional skills to ensure team success
Why join plan8?
- We empower team members to make meaningful contributions and a real difference to our culture.
- We value individual responsibility over shared accountability - we enable you to excel.
- We believe in transparency, collaboration and innovation where team members grow and mentor each other.
- We support our team members who wish to work remotely.
- We offer generous compensation and immeasurable experiences in an exciting work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying